- Tropical Princess 4*: hotel location on the map of Dominican Republic, description
- How to get to the hotel
- Hotel infrastructure
- Hotel services
- Types of rooms in the hotel
- Room facilities
- Superior room
- Family Suite
- Cost of living per day, per person
- Food concept
- Entertainment and leisure for adults
- Animation for children
- Rest on the territory
- Attractions near the hotel
- How to book a hotel room
- Hotel video Tropical Princess Beach Resort
Tropical Princess 4 * is a 4-star hotel first class quality and services, which operates on an all-inclusive basis. The variety of services and entertainment provided will allow vacationers to fully enjoy the magnificent white sand beaches, the gentle climate of the Dominican Republic and the high quality of service at the hotel.
Tropical Princess 4*: location of the hotel on the map of the Dominican Republic, description
The hotel is located in the east of the Dominican Republic, in the Punta Cana area and is part of the Princess Resort complex. The complex has its own beach, and together with the neighboring tourist area Bavaro forms - "Coconut Coast".
Due to its favorable location between the warm Caribbean Sea and the cool Atlantic Ocean, the average temperature on the island is around 30°C all year round.
The beaches of the Dominican Republic, washed by the Atlantic Ocean, have long been considered calmer and are great for single travelers, a large family with children, and especially for couples who want to have a good rest on their honeymoon trip or even hold a wedding ceremony in the oldest Catholic church western hemisphere.
The hotel is surrounded by a magnificent palm grove and located right on the beach, which makes the holiday ideal, along with a huge selection of entertainment, excursions and wellness programs.
How to get to the hotel
Upon arrival in Punta Cana, get to your destination, perhaps by renting a car or catching a taxi. The hotel is 20 km from the airport and the journey takes about 20 minutes. It is also possible to reserve a helicopter, for a faster, more convenient and at the same time pretentious arrival at the hotel.
This method is very popular among newlyweds who want to start their honeymoon on such a positive note. It is not difficult to organize such a trip, you just need to contact the Helidosa company at the airport in advance, which closely cooperates with Tropical Princesses, having its own take-off area on the territory of the complex.
Tropical Princess 4 * (Dominican Republic) is divided into 5 residential buildings and several separate zones located on the same territory and including.
- 313 comfortable rooms : 164 spacious luxury suites for up to 4 people; 146 family suites for up to 6 guests; 3 specially equipped rooms for disabled guests.
- Carefully maintained park Caribe Club Princess, over 10 thousand square meters in size. m. A great place for walking and picnic, with the provision of free umbrellas and other accessories.
- 2 class A restaurants, for 60 and 120 seats with a buffet food system.
- Disco. Located on the territory of the pool.
- Market Square with shops for souvenirs, clothing, jewelry and photography services.
- 4 conference rooms for organizing business meetings or wedding ceremonies, with a capacity of up to 400 people.
- A health complex that includes a medical center and a spa.
- 3 outdoor pools. One of them is covered, fully equipped for the safety of children from 5 years old.
- Free parking area with car rental.
Services at the hotel
Services included in the all inclusive package:
- Daytime activities for children and adults, held on the beach or pool area.
- Evening entertainment and dance programs for guests at Areito and La Serenade Ballroom.
- ATM; currency exchange at the reception.
- Access to the gym in the fitness center.
- Free rental of equipment for non-motorized water sports.
- An introductory lesson on proper diving with the provision of special diving equipment.
- Clubs for children and teenagers from 4 to 17 years old.
- Internal transfers by buses, between separate sections of the entire Princess Resort complex.
- Church with religious services.
- Honeymoon package, with free inclusion of some VIP services (for clients married no more than 60 days before the date of check-in at the hotel, with supporting documents).
- Free Wi-Fi (lobby only).
- Daily housekeeping.
Hotel services available for a fee:
- motorized sports and scuba diving.
- Provision of a golf course and equipment.
- Equipping banquet halls for meetings, conferences or wedding ceremonies.
- SPA package.
- Childcare services (nanny).
- Professional doctor's advice.
- Baggage wrapping service.
Types of rooms in the hotel
The hotel offers visitors a huge selection of 310 luxury rooms, which are great for both comfortable secluded rest, and for rest with a large family.
When booking, for convenience and simplicity, the rooms are divided into 3 categories:
- Superior room. 161 spacious tropical suites with a limit of 4 people per room.
- Family suite. 146 well-equipped rooms, ideal for family holidays, including small children. The maximum allowable capacity is up to 6 people.
- Special Superior. 3 specially equipped suites for people with disabilities.
Equipment of the rooms
The interior of the rooms is made in the Caribbean style with:
- typical light walls;
- huge windows;
- transparent doors;
- marble floors to create a sunny beach atmosphere.
Depending on the occupied floor, there is a balcony or terrace, with a table and chairs. The main room can be equipped with a pair of double beds or one king size bed.
The room has a bathroom with:
- hair dryer;
In addition, the rooms are equipped with:
- air conditioning;
- a mini bar replenished every day;
- a small safe (on request)
The rooms have a great view from the balcony to the garden or the beach.
Rooms have 2 separate bedrooms, an adjacent balcony or terrace, as well as a living room in which additional beds or children's sleeping places can be supplied on request. The owners of this issue have access to 2-bathroom facilities, one of which is with a shower, and the other with a shower and bath.
Inside the room has in equipment:
- air conditioning;
- Ceiling fan in the living room;
- 2 TVs with access to cable television;
- hair dryer;
- Minibar with daily renewal updates.
Also, for an additional fee, it is possible to install the safe.
The cost of living per day, with a person
tropical princesses 4 * (Dominican) is a relatively expensive resort and at the price compared with Turkey or Egypt per season. For independent travelers, the cost of the night at the hotel will begin with $ 180.
If the Superior number enters more than one guest, the price can range from $ 130 to $ 170 per person per night and directly depends on the number of people registered in it.
When booking a family suite (Family Suite), it is worth remembering that a 50% discount is distributed on young guests to 12 years. One night spent in such a number will cost each adult at least $ 120, taking into account the fact that at least 3 people are settled in the room.
on the All Inclusive system, routine of food intake in the hotel, looks like this:
|06:00 - 10:30||Breakfast Breakfast or Breakfast Breakfast, on request.|
|12:30 - 15:00||Lunch.|
|18:00 - 21:00||Dinner with Dominican and Creole dishes, in EL Rodicio restaurants and EL Pilon. By appointment.|
|06:00 - 23:00||At the Bar at the La Matica, snacks serve.|
|10:00 - 15:00||Guests are given ice cream of its own manufacture.|
|10:00 - 17:00||Coffee, sandwiches, light snacks, as well as cookies and other sweets for children are served in the cafe "La Creperie".|
dishes and "El Rescador" with a grill and dishes of marine Caribbean cuisine. Pre-registration at least one day in advance. Visiting time - 18:30-20:30. Restaurants are part of the Princess Resort complex and are a 10-minute walk from the main building of the hotel.
Check-in and check-in takes place daily at 15:00 and departure is at 12:00 local time.
Family suites can be equipped with extra cots free of charge for children under 2 years of age upon prior request.
Rooms from the category "Special Superior", for people with disabilities, have specific conditions that are negotiated when booking.
The equipment of special rooms must be confirmed a few days before arrival at the resort, depending on the complexity of the wishes. The placement of any pets on the territory of the hotel is strictly prohibited.
Entertainment and Leisure for Adults
With a wide range of entertainment and excursions, Tropical Princess guests won't have to think long about what to do to have fun.
For each guest there is the most suitable place for spending his leisure time, whether it is a noisy party with dancing and alcohol or a measured walk along the well-groomed lawns of local gardens. And the system of free transfers between objects on the territory of the complex will allow you to quickly and comfortably get from place to place.
For an interesting pastime and a memorable stay, the Tropical Princess Hotel offers vacationers:
- 4 tennis courts, with the provision of appropriate accessories;
- Table tennis tables;
- mini golf course;
- equipment for windsurfing and diving. With free introductory lessons;
- canoeing in Punta Cana;
- cycling and excursions;
- small, limited range for archery and crossbow shooting;
- daily entertainment shows at La Serenade and Rumba;
- Areito club with nightly dance and entertainment programs. Own DJ. Alcohol is present, but not included in the all inclusive package;
For a fee, guests can be provided with a golf course, with the necessary equipment. For lovers of gambling, the Princess Tower building is not far from the hotel, a casino, which is possible to get to which by running buses to the institution and back. And for those who want more extreme, there is a small journey through the narrow streets of the province, behind the wheel of Buggy, a duration of not more than 4 hours.
Animation for children
Tropical Princess 4 * (Dominican Republic) is a great place, for recreation of young guests from 4 to 12 years, because the complex is equipped with children's playgrounds on the street and play areas inside the hull with books, children's music, cartoons, board games and indoor pool.
In addition, for adolescents from 13 to 17 years old, a separate club is organized, including: excursions, gardens and park area, billiards, game consoles, bowling, football and much more.
And thanks to the supervision service for children provided by the hotel for an additional fee at the reception, parents will be able to fully enjoy all the delights of the Dominican culture, while Children will be fun to play with peers and also enjoy the rest. [245! and joy. If the sand and noise of tidal waves is tired, one of the pools on the territory can be visited.
2 of them are located right at the bar, which supplies guests with free soft drinks and relaxing background music. In addition to the "All Included" methods that are included in the package of a relaxing holiday, for a fee, access to the wellness center, which includes a cosmetic salon, yoga sessions, SPA and massage room.
Attractions near the hotel
Punta Cana - the most saturated and rich in interesting places, the area of the Dominican part of Haiti Island. In addition to the extensive green meadows of golf courses, huge parks of attractions, chic resorts and high rocky mountains, the Dominican Republic has retained many historical places that are very important for local residents and world culture.
After all, it was on the island of Haiti, once a long time ago, all the well-known Columbus brothers, the first, which later became the oldest, European city of America - Santo Domingo. As for the sights available to the guests of the tropical princess 4 *, local guides offer to see not only the cultural heritage of the 15th century, but also the places that the Dominicans are very proud of.
- Dolphin Island Park or Dolphin Island. This place is not very far away, and the way to the pier from the hotel will take no more than 10 minutes, by rented car or bus. Thanks to the installed floating platform in the middle of the ocean, visitors have the opportunity to swim among dolphins, well prepared to communicate with humans, who constantly express a desire to do a few simple tricks with the guest. In addition, there are other animals on the makeshift island: sea lions, seals, and for an additional fee, extreme visitors are placed with sharks and rays. The island stands out so much from other dolphinariums that it is a source of pride for the locals.
- Golf. Scattered throughout the Dominican Republic are over 50 courses of the highest quality, making this place one of the best tourist destinations for a "high-end" holiday. The most popular golf course is the Punta Blanca club course, which is located in Punta Cana at a distance of 4 km from the hotel. Holes are located in amazingly colorful places, among dense tropical thickets or around a large lake. The place is focused mainly on professional players or athletes taking part in the tours of the world golf association. But due to the greatly increased popularity of resorts in the vicinity, several holes were organized by the management especially for beginners and tourists, in the most beautiful and attractive places for tourists.
- Not far from the Princess Resort complex, in the neighboring town of La Romana, is one of the main attractions of the region - Altos de Chavon or "City of Artists". The recreated copy of the medieval village contains an amphitheater, a museum with "pre-Columbian" artifacts found in the area, as well as the Church of St. Stanislaus, in which many famous personalities seek to get married due to the visit of this place by the Pope in 1979.
- Saman Bay has gained wide popularity among visiting tourists due to migratory whales. Every winter, during the mating season, the bay is visited by dozens of humpback whales and thousands who want to see these giants in the wild.
How to book a hotel room
Reservation of rooms is carried out with the help of travel agencies or through pre-registration through the official website. The difference in price is not significant, but an important difference is the support of a travel agency in matters that are incomprehensible to the guest and the organization of excursions outside the complex.
Also, the hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize a solo traveler's credit card at the time of pre-registration, until the guest's arrival in the Dominican Republic. Another important point when booking a hotel room is that only VISA, MasterCard and American Express cards are accepted for payment.
Tropical Princess 4* is a very atmospheric and colorful place in its segment of inexpensive Punta Cana hotels. The staff speaks 4 languages, including Russian and English, and the friendly locals always welcome tourists who decide to get out of the resort to learn more about Dominican culture.
Article design: Oleg Lozinsky
Video about the Tropical Princess Beach Resort hotel
Tropical Princess Beach Resort hotel, review: