- The value of South America in the modern world
- Where is South America
- Weather in South America, the best time to travel
- Sights of South America
- Cult structures of South America
- Museums of South America
- Architectural structures and monuments in South America
- Natural attractions of South America
- Rest in South America
- Shopping in South America
- Interesting seats for recreation with children
- Active rest in South America
- Excursions in South America
- Route for inspecting South America independently
- Hotels in South America
- Hotel Hilton 5 *, Buenos Aires
- OTE Ibis Santiago Estacion Central 3 *, Santiago
- Hostel KAZA Rio, Rio de Janeiro
- How to navigate in South America
- video about South America's attractions
South America still keeps mystery in Amazon's wilds, Andes, spacious Savannes. Attractions tell about the most famous facts about the continent.
The value of South America in the modern world
South America is an ancient continent who separated more than 200 million years ago from a single mainland Gondwana. Its area is about 18 million km2. And the Andes stretched along the western coast - the mountain system, which arose simultaneously with the Alps 50 million years ago, the eastern part occupies Brazilian plateau. Amazonian and Laplat lowland with the same names spread between them.
Amazon and the ancient cities of Inca, waterfalls and volcanoes, Argentine Tango and Brazilian carnival are the most famous facts about South America. On its territory there are 13 countries, the largest Brazil and Argentina, the city with the maximum number of residents of São Paulo, the most famous Rio de Janeiro, both Brazilian.
The population of the continent is a mixture of various ethnic groups - Europeans, representatives of numerous Indian peoples, descendants of African slaves. In countries, their ratio is different: Indians, Brazil and Argentina, are dominated in Bolivia and Peru - Europeans, in the rest - descendants of mixed marriages. The number of residents of more than 420 million people.
The contribution of the peoples of South America to world culture is great - Architect Niemeyer, writers Marquez, Borges, Castaneda, Artist Ribeiro, Pele's football players and Maradona, singers, dancers and many not named.
Where is South America located
South America is located to the west of the Greenwich meridian, almost the entire territory lies in the southern hemisphere, only a small area is located north of the equator. The northernmost Cape Galinas is located at 12O27'N, 71O39'W, the southernmost Cape Froward is located at 53O54'S, 71O18'W.
Of great importance is a group of more southern Chilean islands under the general name of Diego Ramirez with coordinates 56O30'S, 68O43'W. The position of the western end of the continent of Cape Parinas is 4O40'S, 81O20'W, the eastern end is 7O10'S, 34O47'W (Cabo Branco Cape).
The fastest way to get to any South American country is by plane, but no air carrier operates direct flights. Travel is only possible with transfers at airports in Western Europe or the USA. There are many air ports on the mainland, but few international ones. The largest are located in the capitals of states.
The duration of the flight (1.5-2 days) depends on the number of transfers and waiting time at intermediate points.
Cruises across the Atlantic are offered to lovers of water recreation. As a rule, sending from the ports of Britain, Spain, Portugal, France, Italy. The shortest route is designed for a week, the usual one calling at the ports of Europe and South America can last 2-2.5 weeks.
Weather in South America, the best time to travel
The mainland is in the zone of several climatic zones, so the weather in different parts of it is very different.
- The northern territories and the east coast are characterized by a humid climate with a large amount of precipitation throughout the year, with constant temperatures around 24-26°C.
- In the central part there is a division into 2 seasons - a dry and a rainy season, but it is rarely colder than +10°C.
- In the south of the continent, the average climate of the middle zone is 4 seasons, warm in summer (24-28°C), cold in winter (-5-15°C, sometimes up to -25-30°C in the extreme south). There is little rainfall, distributed throughout the seasons.
- It should be remembered that south of the equator the seasons are opposite to European ones, that is, June is cold, in January they sunbathe and swim, fleeing the heat.
It is better to plan trips according to your interests. For example, the carnival in Rio de Janeiro is held at the beginning of Lent, and in Argentina in January. You can go to the Amazonian jungle or Venezuelan beaches at any time, to the ski slopes of Chile - in June-September. You can travel from winter to summer on Chilean beaches during the Christmas holidays, while on a tourist trip to Patagonia, warm clothes are needed at the same time.
Sights of South America
On the Continent there are many objects popular with tourists. These are ancient cities, vintage temples, modern quarters, parks and resorts.
The cult facilities of South America
South America, the attractions of which are diverse, attracts adherents of various denominations.
- In the Brazilian state of Sao Paulo in the city of Aparesid, there is a Temple Ensemble National Sanctuary of Aperesident Mother of God, built in the twentieth century. This is the largest structure in the world created in honor of the Virgin Mary. The complex can take at the same time up to 45 thousand people. There are hospital on the territory, dining room, shopping center. In May 2007, Pope Benedict XVI during his visit to Brazil held Mass in the sanctuary and laid the Golden Rose to the image. This is the oldest reward given by the Pope Roman. The cathedral stores a small statue of the Virgin Mary, which by legend was found in the River Fishermen in the XVII century. The figure bears the name of Aparesida, which is translated as discreted. The Mother of God is especially honored in Brazil, where the country is considered a patroness, so pilgrims constantly flow into the sanctuary. At the feast of the Holy Virgin in the complex is accommodated up to 70 thousand praying.
- The second largest Muslim Temple in South America is located in Caracas (Venezuela) in the El Recreo area. This is Mosque Ibrahim Al-Ibrahim, open in the spring of 1993. Her minaret, height of 113 m, the highest on the continent. The main hall is designed for believing men, women assigned a special room. Lectures and festive prayers are performed in a special hall with a capacity of almost 3.5 thousand people. Library is working for visitors, children study in an Islamic school, there is a kitchen. The mosque takes visitors and pilgrims of the whole country and foreign believers.
- Not far from Santiago (Chile) is the Temple of Bahai, open in the fall of 2016. The religion of the Bahai is known since the middle of the XIX century, only 7 challenging houses are built in the world, which are called worship houses. Chilean house is a complex structure in the form of a semistrated floral bud with nine petals. The building is designed for hurricane strength and powerful earthquakes. In the afternoon, the inner hall is illuminated by the Sun, the whole temple is lit at night. At the same time, it takes about 600 believers. A supporter of any confession can come to the house of worship, for those who wanted solitude there are special prayer sites. Decoration of the temple - reservoirs with lilies surrounding the structure.
Orthodox churches, chapels, parishes and house churches operate in all countries of South America. Some host shelters and schools.
Museums of South America
South America is a unique continent where Indian languages are preserved, and some mountain villages follow ancient national traditions. The sights of some countries are dedicated to the history of the peoples who lived there before the arrival of Europeans.
- You can learn more about the culture of the ancestors of modern indigenous Chileans at the Museum of Pre-Columbian Art located in the center of Santiago. It is located in the building of the former customs house, started working in 1981. The collection includes a private collection of the architect Garcia Moreno. The exposition is divided into sections according to the location of the finds - the Amazon basin, the Andes, South America and others. Here you can get acquainted with the totems of different tribes, masks, stone, bronze and clay products, jewelry and household items. The exhibits date from 2.5-3 thousand years BC. before the invasion of the Spaniards and the Portuguese at the end of the XV-XVI centuries. Address: Bandera 361, Santiago, Region Metropolitana. Opening hours 10:00 - 18:00, except Monday. Entrance ticket $4.5 for adults, student $2, free admission on the first Sunday of the month.
- The National Historical Museum, opened in 1922, is located in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil). It is housed in a building built at the beginning of the 17th century. Its exhibits testify to the culture of the country, from the time before the arrival of the Portuguese, up to the present day. Among the exhibits are Indian clothing, household items, weapons and jewelry. Here are stored photographs, documents, books of the XV-XX centuries, a collection of coins. The museum contains an interesting collection of products of the last century - children's toys, televisions, arithmometers, furniture. Address: Centra, pea Marechal encora. Opening hours 10:00 - 17:30, weekends and holidays 13:00 - 17:00. The price of the entrance ticket is 10 reais, on Sundays the entrance is free.
- In Bogota, the capital of Colombia, you can visit the Museum of Gold, which displays artifacts from the precious metal and its alloys with silver and copper from the pre-Columbian era. The design of the stands in the form of a projection of human figures is interesting, on which the exhibits are located exactly as they were used by the Indians. Many masks, decorations, elements of ritual costumes, figurines of animals and birds give an idea of the culture of many Indian peoples of America. In a separate room, the Muisca Raft or the El Dorado raft is demonstrated. This is a tiny "model" of a real raft, on which the ritual bathing ceremony of the future leader took place, made of gold alloy. It is believed that this rite served as the basis for the legend of the untold riches of the country of Eldorado. Scientists attribute the work of art to the XII-XV centuries, found in the middle of the twentieth century. On the territory of the museum there is a cafe, a restaurant, a souvenir shop, several halls for temporary exhibitions. Address: Carrera 6 No.15-88, Bogota. Opening hours 9:00 - 18:00, on Sundays 10:00 - 16:00, closed on Mondays. The cost of visiting is 3 thousand pesos, there is no payment on Sunday.
Lovers of educational tourism will find many other places to visit. Unfortunately, one of the famous attractions of the world, the Imperial Museum of Brazil, burned down in the fall of 2018, and almost all the exhibits were lost.
Architectural structures and monuments in South America
The architectural curiosities of South America have different ages and purposes.
- The ancient city of Tiwanaku is located 20 km from the shore of the high mountain lake Titicaca (Bolivia). According to archaeologists, it was a major center of the state of Pukin in the II-IX centuries, left by the inhabitants after the arrival of the Aymara tribe, which still exists in Bolivia, and their language is the second state language. Gradually, the city turned into the capital of the state of the same name, where temples, roads, residential buildings were built. The Spanish conquerors destroyed many buildings, some of them survived, some were restored. Tourists can see part of the city wall, the Gate of the Sun, the Puma Gate, a temple located below ground level, and other objects. Some artifacts are displayed in a museum located next to the ruins. To appreciate the ancient city, you need a knowledgeable guide. It is very important to have a hat as the place is hot and deserted. It is possible to get to the place by car (72 km from La Paz) or by rail.
- Another architectural wonder is located in the city of Niteroi (Brazil). This building is a museum of modern art, designed by Oscar Niemeyer in the modernist style. The construction of a unique facility lasted almost 5 years and was completed in 1996. It is a round structure, shaped like a mushroom or a UFO, the diameter of the “cap” is 50 m, the “legs” are 9 m. The column on which the building rests is installed in the center of a small pool. The building is three-story, the second floor is a panoramic window, which is a kind of observation deck overlooking the city, the statue of Christ the Redeemer and Sugar Loaf Mountain on the opposite shore of the bay. Those wishing to visit the museum need to go through a winding ramp almost 100 m long, similar to a spiral. The exhibitions correspond to the name of the museum. The basement is a restaurant with a bar, a library, a conference room. The entrance ticket is worth 10 reals, for students and the elderly 5 reals, children under 7 years are taking place without payment. Work time 10:00 - 18:00 except Monday. You can admire the building from the outside. Address in the city of Niteroi: Mirante Da Boa Viagem, S / Nº - BOA VIAGEM.
- The statue of Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro is a symbol of the city and all Brazil. In 2007, she was recognized as one of the seven new miracles of the world. Erected on Mount Corcovad, he has a height along with the base of 38 m, stretched hands - 28 m. A small chapel is placed in the pedestal. The monument is consecrated in 1931. The hierarchs of the Catholic and Orthodox churches sometimes spend worship services at its foundation. From the foot of the mountain to the top of the railway, operating from the end of the XIX century, it runs the small composition. You can climb the stairs to the observation site or on the escalator.
The architecture of South America is a combination of luxurious buildings of the colonial style, ordinary high-rise buildings of residential areas, modern skyscrapers, modernities and ancient cities. Such a variety of interesting tourists and professional architects.
Natural attractions of South America
South America, the sights of which are of world importance, has many natural objects.
1. IHUASU is the left influx of the Parana River, the same name is waterfalls located 30 km from the confluence of rivers. The uniqueness of the place is that this is the border of 3 countries at once - Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. On the territory of the first two created national parks with the same name - Iguazu.
Cascade of 275 waterfalls is recognized as one of the 7 miracles of the world. The most spectacular is a devil's throat, where the river forms a loop with a length of 0.7 km, the height of the ledge is 82 m. Both parks are equipped with viewing venues, wooden flooring, walking pads, you can swim to the water wall on the rubber boat or fly over the river on the helicopter. The mode of operation and the cost of visiting in the parks is different.
|Brazil Park||Park Argentina|
|Opening hours||8:00 - 17:00||8:00 - 18:00|
|the price of an adult ticket||480 ARS (Argentine Peso)||600 ARS|
|price of a children's ticket||120 ARS||150 ARS|
|Flight by helicopter, 10 min.||$200|
Dry clothes are required for the trip, since the raincoats given out in the parks do not save, especially in windy weather.
2. Torres del Paine National Park is located in the Chilean Andes, their southern part, in Patagonia. Tourists are attracted by a variety of landscapes, rich nature, tourist routes. Glaciers, lakes, mountain peaks, beech and cypress forests, beautiful orchids - all this can be seen after visiting the park.
The guanaco, a relative of the llama, is a common animal in the Andes and is found everywhere here. Puma is extremely cautious, so it rarely catches the eye. The Andean condor, the largest bird of prey in the Western Hemisphere, nests on the mountain peaks. He plans at high altitude, his flight is clearly visible from everywhere.
Patagonia is a mountainous region where the weather is unpredictable and can change from summer to winter within a day. Strong winds are characteristic, the temperature in summer rarely rises above +10°C. The February trip will be the most successful, as it is the warmest and driest month. For lovers of hiking in the park, there are two routes of varying difficulty and duration (5 and 9 days).
There are shelters where you can spend the night and eat. The cost of full service with three meals a day is $64, overnight stay is $50. The price of the entrance ticket is 21,000 Chilean pesos, or about $32. The rules for visiting are quite strict due to the danger of fires, you should familiarize yourself with them in advance.
which constantly slides into Lake Argentino at a speed of 2 m per day. The speed of downward movement and increase in the highlands are the same. The height above the water surface is 60 m or more, and the depth is more than 200 m.
The glacier is located in the national park Los Glaciares in the province of Santa Cruz. Depending on the weather, the glacier changes color from white to dark blue. Lookouts have been set up for safe observation. The nearest settlement is the village of El Calafate, where there are hotels, cafes and restaurants.
Here you can buy an excursion to the glacier ($20-200) or take a bus ($30 round trip). For those wishing to swim closer to the glacier, there are boats (from $15). The entrance ticket is paid separately ($25).
The nature of South America is diverse, lovers of traveling through wild lands will find routes for every taste - ordinary, exotic, extreme and others.
Rest in South America
Tourist preferences can not be the same - some tend to the beach, others in the mountains, someone is interested in shopping centers.
Shopping in South America
If you do not know the features of countries, good shopping hiking is provided in the capitals or largest cities. In Brazil, you can focus on Rio de Janeiro - Rio Sul TC and Barra Shopping. Opening hours 9:00 - 18:30, on Saturday to 13:00. The fairs are arranged on Sundays on the central streets, there is a better place to buy souvenirs.
You can buy bright beach slippers Havaianas, the price is from $ 5 to $ 15. Fans of exotic will like pareo with tropical plots, the price is $ 5-8. For recreation in the garden plot, the hammock is irreplaceable, here is a durable bright staunt from cotton costs no more than $ 10. Coffee fans are recommended Capital brand coffee, which the country does not export, but it will have to search in special stores.
Seasons Sales - Time Carnival and August-September.
In Buenos Aires, it is proposed to visit Alto Palermo shopping center, Absta Shopping and Paseo Alcourt. Work time 9: 00-22: 00. In the center of the city, many souvenir shops. In all areas there are fairs. Popular women's model shoes (not less than $ 80-100), capybara leather belts ($ 1-2), pumpkin Calabas, with a decoration from Melchior ($ 10-15).
Seasons Sales - End of June-July, December-January. The most popular stores and souvenir shops in Bogota (Colombia) are concentrated on La Viya Al Sol and other central streets.
10: 00-21: 00. Many people like woolen poncho (about $ 40), leather bags ($ 35-40), women's jewelry in the Indian style ($ 0.4-1), magnets ($ 1-2). Coffee can be bought in special stores, coffee shops, in markets ($ 5 and more per 1 kg).
Interesting places to relax with children
The most interesting places for children's tourism are in Brazil.
- Children's Park "Beto Carrero World" In the city of Peña, there is a large territory where a variety of attractions, exhibitions are concentrated, Thematic areas, playgrounds for games, Disney Castle, Waterfall. Interesting shows, adventure routes, zoo - no one bresses. Address: Rua Inacio Francisco Souza, 1597 | Praia de Armação, Peña, Santa Catarina 88385-000. Takes visitors from 9:00 to 18:00 without days off. The price of $ 85 tickets, up to 4 years old is free.
- Zoo in São Paulo is famous for the rainforest, lake and night excursion. There are more than 3.2 thousand species of animals living in spacious enclosures and special premises. Address: Avenida Miguel Stéfano, 4241 Água Funda - São Paulo - SP - CEP 04301-905. Works from 8:00 to 17:00 seven days a week. Ticket price $9.5 for adults, $4 for children 6-12 and seniors. Night tour - adult ticket $75, children $55, meals included.
- Porto Alegre is home to the Museum of Technological Sciences with a paleontological collection, wildlife and mineralogical specimens from the country. Interactive experiments of various branches of science are conducted with the participation of visitors. Interesting for teenagers and adults. Address: Avenue Ipiranga 6681, 40, Pantenon district. Opening hours 9:00-17:00, except Monday. Check ticket prices at the box office.
Active holidays in South America
For fans of an active but relaxing holiday, we offer a one-day trip to Easter Island (Chile) with sightseeing, a visit to the Rapa Nui National Park ($80), relaxing on Anakena beach. Suitable for all ages except toddlers.
The cost of the tour is 21,200 rubles per person. (along with lunch at one of the island's restaurants). If you wish, you can linger by settling in a hotel, the room must be booked in advance.
Fans of mountain tourism can choose a tour to the Torres del Paine National Park in Chilean Patagonia. There are developed 2 routes for 5 and 9 days.
Vacationers who want to try several sports can go for 5 days to Colombia, Sartander Department. During the time spent in the mountains near the Fonse River, travelers will descend into caves, raft down the river, visit a local farm, walk through the mountains among the wild nature.
Overnight at a hotel in San Gil. The cost of the trip is $870-1300/person. depending on the number of participants. The price includes hotel accommodation, lunch at the farm, guide services (English or Spanish). Separate payment: transfer from Bogota to San Gil and back.
Excursions in South America
It is better to book an excursion in South America in advance to clarify the time and program. There are sites on the Internet that offer the services of our compatriots living for a long time in different regions of the mainland, for example, “Private guides in South America”.
- Car tour of Rio de Janeiro lasting 8 hours in Russian. The program includes a visit to the statue of Christ the Redeemer, the historical center, a tour of the National Library, a theater, a walk along the Selaron stairs, an acquaintance with the Carioca aqueduct. The obligatory stop is the Sambadrome, the site of the Brazilian carnival. By agreement it is possible to change the program. The route begins and ends at the hotel, where the group (1-4 people) is found with the guide. Excursion cost is $ 300 - 450. Hotel room, air tickets, cafes in a cafe or restaurant, tickets to Museums, to concerts and other places, tourists are paid on their own.
- Excursion to Iguazu Waterfalls with a duration of 2 days with an English-speaking driver. The chauffeur is provided by a guide that guarantees its reliability. The program visits the Argentine and Brazilian national parks with overnight stay at the hotel nearby. Acquisite acquaintance with the "Park of three borders" and the village of Indians Guarani. On the territory of parks, the tourist uses local services. Storing things in the car under the supervision of the driver who is waiting at the end of each day and heads along the route agreed with passengers. The chauffeur meets tourists in a pre-agreed place (hotel, airport), at the end of the excursion delivers back. If there is a problem, you need to call the guide. The cost of automotive support $ 260.
- A special tour for young people on Peru lasting 7 days in Russian in a group of at least 8 people. In the program of excursions on Lima and Cusco. Visiting the National Park of Balentos Island (Penguins, Seals and other marine inhabitants), the ancient city of Machu Picchu, the Museum of Gold. Arranged departure to the Naska Plateau and the flight over it, the observation of the giant drawings of unknown origin. In addition, at the desire of tourists, there are exits to concerts, in bars, souvenir markets and other interesting places. Accommodation in youth hostels that are pre-booked by the tour organizer. Food in local cafes and restaurants, which allows you to get acquainted with South American cuisine. Transfer from the airport or hotel, transportation services and accommodation in hotels are included in the total cost of $ 999. Food in a cafe or restaurant, tickets to museums, concerts and other places tourists pay on their own.
You can choose tours to South America from Russia, but their duration is at least 1.5 - 2 weeks, some up to the month.
The route for inspecting South America independently
South America, the attractions of which are known to many tourists are attractive for independent travel.
Approximate route for 2 weeks:
- Departure from Moscow in São Paulo, almost 2 days round. Holidays in the hotel.
- 1 day. Check out the bus to Aparesida. A visit to the National Sanctuary of Aperesident Mother of God. Check out a bus to Rio de Janeiro, check-in to the hotel.
- 2 day. In the program National Historical Museum, the observation deck of the statue of Christ the Redeemer, Sambodrom, a walk along the stairs of Celaron. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 3. Morning flight to Buenos Aires. Check-in at the hotel, walk around the city. Central square with buildings of the 19th century, Palacio Barolo, relaxation in the park.
- Day 4. Morning flight to Puerto Iguazu. Excursion to the waterfalls.
- Day 5. Continuation of the tour. Flight to Santiago, check-in at the hotel, walk around the city.
- Day 6. Visiting the Museum of Pre-Columbian Art, visiting the presidential palace of La Moneda, the Bahai Temple, relaxing in the Metropolitano Park.
- Day 7. Day trip to Easter Island.
- Day 8. Morning flight flight to Cusco, at the airport to buy tickets for Machu Picchu (tourist train). Visiting the ancient fortress of Sacsayhuaman, sightseeing of the city's cathedral, built on the foundation of the Inca Temple of the Sun.
- Day 9. Trip to Machu Picchu.
- 10 day. Morning flight to Bogota. Overnight at the hotel.
- Day 11. Museum of gold, shopping. Departure to Moscow on an evening flight, you can find an option with two transfers.
The route is expensive, but it gives you the opportunity to fly around almost the entire continent and get to know major cities and main attractions.
Hotels in South America
South America, whose sights interest tourists from many countries, has hotels of different classes.
Hotel Hilton 5*, Buenos Aires
Address: Av, Macacha Güemes 351, C1106 BKG. The hotel accepts visitors of any age, there are rooms for people with disabilities, free access to the pool. Rooms range from standard to deluxe. The rooms have air conditioning, heating, furniture, bathroom with all accessories.
There is a kitchen with a refrigerator and a coffee machine, a safe, a mini-bar. It is possible to keep pets. TV, internet, parking are paid separately. Check-in time is 15:00, settlement is 12:00, the cost is 10800-30500 rubles per day.
Hotel Ibis Santiago Estacion Central 3*, Santiago
Address: Av Libertador Bernardo O’Higgins 3780, Santiago, Estación Central, Región Metropolitana. The hotel accepts visitors of all ages, there are rooms for people with disabilities. Rooms range from standard to superior. The rooms are air-conditioned, furnished, safe, free Wi-Fi, bathroom with shower.
Pets allowed. Parking is paid separately. Restaurant on site. Check-in and check-out time is 12:00, cost is 3800-4700 rubles per day.
Kaza Rio Hostel, Rio de Janeiro
Address: Rua Haddock Lobo, 23, CEP 20260-130. Hotel takes guests over 18 years old. Rooms from standard to sleeping 6-seater. Rooms Furniture, coffee maker, shower, free Wi-Fi. There is a shared kitchen. Animal content is not allowed. On the territory of the coffee shop.
Settlement time 13: 00-22: 00, calculation 9: 00-11: 00, the cost of a 2-bed number 1700- 1800 rub. / Day, 1 place in a sleeping room 550-670 rubles / day.
How to move in South America
Trips in South America are facilitated by the fact that citizens of Russia do not require visas. Airlines associate all countries except Bolivia, where there are no flights from Peru and Venezuela. The largest airlines Aerolíneas (Argentina), Lan (Chile), Tam (Brazil), Avianca (Colombia). You can use the services of GOL (Brazil), Viva (Colombia), Lan Express and Sky Airline (Chile), Austral (Argentina).
On any flight tickets are booked via the Internet. The cost of flights from 25 to 91.2 thousand rubles, the cheapest tickets are 17-22 thousand rubles. Railways are everywhere, but are intended for the carriage of goods. There are passenger suburban trains or short railway tracks to sights. Buses - the most accessible type of transport.
The most famous companies of Pullman Bus, Crucerodelnorte and Via Bariloche, besides this, a lot of small local. By bus can be reached in any country. Usually equipped with air conditioning and toilet, chairs are folded up 45 degrees or completely. Cost from $ 1 to $ 5 for 1 hour. The main problem is small carriers often do not comply with the schedule and provide not all services.
It is more convenient and cheaper, use the combined option. Fly to the border of the country by plane, follow the bus, although it will take longer. South America is interesting to tourists from different countries. Her attractions give an idea of the history, culture and modern life of the continent.
Registration of Articles: Lozinsky Oleg
Video about the sights of South America
South America's attractions, photos and description: