- Description of the hotel Burj al Arab
- Location of the hotel and what is in the vicinity
- Infrastructure, beach and swimming pool
- Rooms and room equipment
- The concept of food, alcohol
- Service industries
- Entertainment for adults Active and passive recreation options
- Entertainment for children
- Services for business
- Tours and prices
- Entry and exit rules
- Tourist reviews
- Video about the seven-star hotel in Dubai Burj al Arab
In 2018, the World Tourism Organization awarded the title of the best hotel in the Middle East to Burj al Arab in Dubai. It is unofficially called seven-star, although it actually belongs to a different category.
Description of the Burj al Arab hotel
In 1999, JUMEIRAH INTERNATIONAL LLC commissioned the Burj al Arab hotel. It is located on an artificially created island 280 meters from the coastline. The building consists of 27 floors, and the shape of the building itself is similar to a sail. The seven-star hotel in Dubai positions itself as an ultra-comfortable place to stay.
The luxury of room decoration and the quality of service are above any standards generally accepted in tourism, which is why the hotel is usually called a 7-star hotel. Officially, he was given the status of a five-star. Translated into Russian, Burj al Arab is called the Arab Tower. Almost all buildings in the UAE are called names that are consonant with the local culture.
Location of the hotel and what's around
The seven-star hotel in Dubai is located in the Persian Gulf, the water temperature of which warms up to +37°С in summer. There is a tropical climate throughout the year. The summer months are characterized by high air temperatures, lack of precipitation and humidity. The average temperature in summer is 40°C. Basically, this period is characterized by hot and dry days.
The Burj al Arab is also open during the winter. During this period, the weather here is good with an air temperature of + 2 ° C during the day. Sometimes there are intermittent rains. The wettest month of the year is February. Most rainfall occurs from December to March. Near the Burj al Arab, the humidity in winter is between 50 and 60%. The water temperature during these months averages +25°С.
Nearest airports from the hotel:
- Al Maktoum (27.9 km).
- Dubai (21.1 km).
Both airports are classified as international.
Infrastructure, beach and swimming pool
The Burj al Arab hotel in Dubai includes such infrastructure facilities as:
- Hairdresser (maintenance customers for a fee).
- Helipad. Located at an altitude of 122 m.
- Paid laundry.
- 2-storey spa center. Free parking.
- Car rental point.
- Currency exchange office.
- Outdoor amphitheater.
A private beach is provided for guests of the seven-star hotel. It is located near Burj al Arab, in a private area. It can be reached free of charge by a regular bus from the hotel. The beach has everything you need to relax (guests
Arab Tower can use these items at no extra charge):
- Chaise lounges.
- Face spray based on mineral water.
Beach infrastructure includes:
- 2 pools.
- Beach houses.
Burj al Arab has 5 swimming pools.
Swimming pools deserve special attention:
- With salt water.
- On the roof.
There are indoor and outdoor pools, with heated water, with a gradual increase in depth.
Rooms and room equipment
The number of rooms in Burj al Arab consists of 201 units. All of them are 2 floors. Each of them has panoramic windows overlooking the Persian Gulf.
|Room name||Area (m²))||Number of people to accommodate||Facilities||Cost of living per night (in USD))|
|Deluxe ONE-BEDROOM SUITE||170||2 children under 12 + 2 adults.|
Or 3 adults + 1 child at an additional cost.
|1 large king-size bed, 2 beds with luxury anatomical mattresses. Bathroom, jacuzzi, rain shower.|
Hermes cosmetics for women and men. Free internet, computer, TV.
|Panoramic Suite||225||3 adults + 1 child||Dining area, bar counter, living room, bedroom, jacuzzi, king size bed, desk, wireless internet, TV.||2800|
|Two Bedroom Deluxe Suite||335||5 adults +1 person||Living room, kitchen zone, guest bathroom, wardrobe, 2 baths equipped with Jacuzzi, 3 beds.||3500|
|Diplomatic Three Bedroom Suite||670||7 people||Living rooms, office, library, kitchen, dining room, wardrobe, 2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms, king size beds.||4500|
|1 bedroom||170||3 people + 1 extra||Living room, dressing room, beds 2, bathroom + jacuzzi, bathroom.||2100|
|2 Bedroom Family Suite||335||5 people + 1||Working desk, computer, 2 bedrooms, 2nd bed, wardrobe, dining room.||3500|
|Family suite with 3 bedrooms||670||7 people||3rd living rooms, children's playroom, computer, 3 bedrooms, 2 large beds and 1 double bed.||4800|
Each of the Burj al Arab's rooms is so unique with its luxurious decoration and equipment that one could write a separate article about each.
Regardless of the category, the rooms have common features:
- Remote control of lighting, curtains, music, TV.
- Wireless Internet.
- Egyptian textile bedding.
- Down quilts.
- iMac computers.
- Interactive TV with more than 130 channels in different languages.
Additional amenities of the rooms are their free service:
- The room is updated printed matter consisting of 200 newspapers in different languages.
- Delivery of snacks and evening cocktails to the room.
- Baby articles and cosmetics suitable for babies.
- Daily update of the assortment of oriental sweets, drinks and fruits.
In addition, there are many additional bonuses for hotel guests.
Power concept, alcohol
Seven-star hotel in Dubai Burj Al Arab offers its guests a great meal in a luxurious and comfortable setting.
Description of restaurants:
|Restaurant||Rafting-Ring||Kitchen||Dress code||breakfast / lunch||dinner||The average price of a check (in dirhams)|
|Al Mahara||1st floor of the hotel||Moreep-rodules||During lunch and dinner, guests Must be dressed in a shirt with a collar and closed shoes. Women - in elegant style.||Working hours from 12.00 to 14.30. From June 1 to July 31, Al Mahara does not work at lunchtime.||from Saturdays on Wednesday from 18.30 to 22.30||700 Dirham without alcohol.|
|SCAPE||terrace||French with notes Provence||During lunch, guests can come in casual wear, except for bathing suits. During dinner - in the daily apparel of the tidy (polo shirt or with a collar and short sleeves, shorts or jeans strict, closed shoes. Sportswear is banned).||from 12.00 to 14.30 daily||Mon, W, Wed, Sat, Sun - from 18.00 to 22.30. On Thursday and Friday from 18.30 to 23.00.|
Lounge from 16.00 to 24.00.
|Al IWAN||1- Hotel Floor||Arabic, Power Type - Buffet||For lunch, you can come in tidy clothes of everyday type and closed shoes. For dinner in elegant clothes.||from 12.00 to 14.30||from 18.30 to 22.30 besides Thursday and Friday. In these 2 days from 18.30 to 23.00||465|
|Al Muntha||on the 27th floor in the hotel||Higher Kitchen of France||Elegant clothing||each Day from 12.00 to 14.30.|
On Fridays, a late breakfast is carried out from 10.00 to 12.00 (the cost of 695 dirhams together with drinks)
|from Saturdays on Wednesday from 18.30 to 22.30||800|
|BAB Al Yam||1st floor of the hotel||European cuisine with notes of adherence to the traditions of the Middle East||at lunchtime - the casual type of clothing, for dinner - tidy everyday.||Breakfast - 7.00-11.30.|
Lunch - 12.30-14.30.
|Dinner from 18.30 to 21.30||Breakfast - 375, lunch - 450, dinner - 475.|
|Junsui||on the 1st Antesol Floor at the hotel.||East-Asian||during breakfast and lunch - casual wear, for dinner - tidy everyday.||Breakfast 7.00-10.30. Lunch 12.00-14.00||from 18.30 to 21.30||Breakfast - 370, lunch - 510, dinner - 570.|
|SAHN EDDAR||1st floor of the hotel||Internatives||neat daily||from 8.00 to 10.30||after-luxury tea from 13.00 to 17.00||520|
|Summersalt||on the beach in front of the hotel||Japanese in the direction of Fusion||Casual wear, it is possible in the beach option||from 12.00 to 17.30||19.00-23.00 Daily||300|
There are a number of discounts in the hotel restaurants:
- Children under 3 years feed on free.
- Children aged 4 to 11 years catering is provided with a 50% discount.
- Discounts do not apply to the children's menu.
In addition to the dress code, there are a number of the following requirements for visiting restaurants:
- Children can freely visit restaurants in lunchtime.
- During dinner, you can be present to children aged 8 years.
- Bars can be attended by ages that have reached the age of 21.
- Smoking is allowed only in specially designated places.
Bars on site:
- GOLD ON 27. is on the 27th floor of the hotel. Smoking is allowed throughout its territory, dress-code - tidy-elegant clothing.
- SkyView Restaurant on the 27th floor of the hotel. Works from 19.00 to 1.00. Smoking is prohibited throughout. The average price per person is 400 dirham.
The menu of restaurants and bars has a large number of high quality dishes and drinks.
Alcohol in bars There are different:
All alcohol products are represented by manufacturers with world name.
The hotel has a very well developed sector of services. Moreover, guests of the Arab Tower can attend recreation areas at the Jumeirah Hotel in Dubai. Wellness and therapeutic, cosmetology procedures
can be visited in the hotel:
- Tais fitness. Works from 6.00 to 22.00.
- SPA Center.
TAISE spa is located at a height of 150 m above the level of the Persian Gulf. There are comfortable and prestigious conditions for recreation. TAISE-SPA 2 times was awarded the title of the best suite spa center.
Popular Spa Services:
- Rejuvenating body procedures.
- Collagen-based lifting.
- Ichor lifting.
- Thai Medical Stone Massage.
- SPA programs "Magnificent Silhouette" and "Travel to East".
- Massage in the prenatal and postpartum periods.
The average price of one procedure is 800 dirham. You can visit the spa for an additional charge. For hotel guests, it is possible to use the jacuzzi and sauna for free.
Entertainment for adults. Options for active and passive recreation
Adult entertainment options at the hotel (active):
- Water sports.
- Diving courses.
- Riding on Waikord of the knee and banana.
- Visit to Wild Wadi Waterpark Water Park (free).
Passive types of recreation (all paid):
- Monitary monitoring.
- Museum tours, including overview in the city.
- Water strings on a boat or yacht.
- Safari in the desert
- hike in art galleries.
- Billiards games.
It is possible to rent a boat for fishing.
Entertainment for children
Children Along with adults can visit Wild Wadi Waterpark Waterpark. For navigation there is an outdoor children's pool. Childrens aged 1 to 12 years old can attend a children's club located on the 18th floor of the hotel.
There is a business center on site, as well as banquet and conference rooms.
The premises are equipped with everything necessary to be able to negotiate, meeting or press conference. Arena halls are paid separately.
Tours and Prices
Approximate tours in the UAE with accommodation in the hotel Burj Al Arab:
- 5 nights at the end of August with a power type BB and accommodation in the suite on 2nd will cost 407 thousand RUV. Flight is not included.
- in 5 thousand USD will cost 2 (3 nights). Only breakfast are included. Living in Deluxe.
The cost of tours can differ significantly from real prices for accommodation in the hotel Arab Tower. Very often, Burj Al Arab offers discounts or a limited number of offers for accommodation. Taking into account discounts and shares, the cost of the room can be 40% lower than the declared one.
Entry and departure rules
Rules operating on the territory of the hotel Burj Al Arab:
- Check-in from 15.00.
- Departure to 12.00.
- Pets are allowed.
- Smoking in the rooms is prohibited. If there is a need for this, you can go to the smoking room (you should specify this need when booking).
- Baby beds are provided in the room for the requirements. Their quantity depends on the category of room for accommodation.
- By payment The hotel accepts payment cards Visa, Master Card, American Express.
- For each room in the room there is an additional fee of 20 dirhams for 1 day (tourist collection).
When booking, the hotel can block a portion of the amount on the payment map until the time of check-in.
Contact details Burj Al Arab:
- Instagram_com / Burjalab /
- Phone number: +9714 301 7777
- Facebook_Com / Jumeirah_ru /
The hotel personnel is talking on 9-and Languages of the world. Therefore, when calling at the reception, the client is connected by the administrator who understands and owns the speech of the caller.
Hotel Burj Al Arab has no negative reviews. Excellent service celebrate all tourists who lived in it. Most of the people whose birthdays fell during a vacation at Burj Al Arab spoke about the attention and nice gifts that were given to them by the administration.
A significant part of people noted the high level of decoration of rooms and the quality of electronic equipment in them. Almost all reviews indicate that Burj Al Arab is indeed beyond praise and lives up to its reputation as a seven-star establishment.
The seven-star Burj Al Arab hotel fascinates, impresses and pleasantly surprises. In Dubai, this sail building is considered its hallmark. Luxurious rooms, quality service and delicious cuisine of restaurants allow you to plunge into a truly royal life.
Article design: Lozinsky Oleg
Video about the seven-star hotel in Dubai Burj al Arab
Review of the best hotel in the world with seven stars: