- Location, how to get
- Types of numbers
- Equipment of numbers
- Cost of accommodation per day per person
- Power concept
- Entertainment and leisure for adults
- Animation for children
- Rest in the territory
- Thairai Tailor
- Patong Boxing Stadium
- How to book a room
- Video about Patong Lodge Hotel 3 *
Patong Lodge Hotel 3 * - one of More than 600 hotels in the resort Patong, on the island of Phuket, is popular with tourists from around the world. The hotel complex is located on a hill, overgrown with the jungle, with stunning views of Kalim Beach. The wide strip of the golden beach is washed with warm waters of the Andaman Sea.
Patong Lodge Hotel 3 * Suitable for a relaxing beach holiday of friends, romantic couples and families with children. Friendly staff, first-class service, delicious kitchen and home comfort in the silence of the rainforest guarantee a calm, serene rest.
Location, how to get
Patong Lodge Hotel 3 * Phuket, is located in the northern part of Patong Beach, the most famous beach on the west coast about. Phuket. The center of Patong (translated from Thai means "Banana Forest") from the hotel is 2 km away. distances (km) to the nearest airports and PHUKET:
|, Phuket||Phuket International Airport||KRABI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT|
You can get from Phuket airport to the hotel:
- by Phuket Smart Bus (PKSB) by the airport Rawai Beach on the west coast of the island. On the way there are 12 stops, including Patong. Buses go from 6.00 to 21.00 every hour. The fare of 170 baht. The PKSB bus is equipped for wheelchairs.
- Minivan, dialing passengers after the flight arrive and departed as the machine fills. Minivans go from 6.00 to 19.00, the fare of 180 baht with one person. The ticket is purchased at the Minibus Service rack.
- Transfer, which is ordered in advance, online. The driver meets passengers at the exit from the airport, with a nameplate. The cost of the pass depends on the class class, starts from $ 29..
- taxi, which can be found in the stands with the inscription "Taxi Service". The fare from 800 baht.
The hotel is located on 1 line, the distance to Kalim Beach is 500 m. The hotel built in 1982 the last renovation was made in 2014. The total area of the complex is equal to 6400 square meters. The territory is very well-kept, clean, the corps are buried in the greenery of the tropical garden.
The infrastructure of the complex includes:
- 3 housings: Deluxe Wing, Garden Wing, Main Wing;
- Sun terrace;
- Pool with an area of 200 m2 at the Main Wing case;
- Children's pool area of 48 m2 at the Deluxe Wing case;
- 3 restaurants;
- 3 bars.
The hotel staff is talking in English, Thai. Each guest is celebrated by a friendly smile and an icy mango frosh.
The hotel provides a full package of services corresponding to the stated level 3 *:
- free parking;
- The front desk operates in mode 24 \ 7;
- Safe with separate cells at the reception;
- Wi-Fi in the lobby;
- jacuzzi ($);
- SPA Center ($);
- sauna ($);
- mini market;
- Laundry ($);
- Concierge services ($);
- Dry cleaning ($);
- Sun loungers, umbrellas by the pool;
- Beach towels at the reception's rack;
- 3 conference rooms (77 m2 \ 80 people, 70 square meters. M / 60 people, 104 kV. M \ 100 people);
- Business Center (fax, computer, xerox, scanner);
- Daily transfer to Central Festival shopping center;
- Car rental ($);
- rolling of bikes ($);
- order excursions ($);
- transfers from \ to the airport ($);
- Sale of air tickets;
- Camera storage;
- ironing services ($);
- Service "Call-alarm clock";
- smoking space;
- Delivery of food, beverages in the room ($);
- Currency exchange.
Types of numbers
|Type of number||Number of numbers||Area||Number of beds||The view from the window||The characteristic of the number||placement|
|Superior Room||19||28||King Size bed \ 2 Single beds||Garden \ Pool||Standard||2|
|Deluxe Room||106||30||King Size bed||Garden \ Pool||Standard||2|
|PREMIER ROOM||41||38||King Size Bed \ 2 Single beds||Garden \ Pool||Standard||2 +1|
|PREMIER Pool Access||7||38||King Size Bed \ 2 Single Beds||Basin||Entry to the pool||2 + 1|
|One-Bedroom Suite||2||76||King Size bed \ Single bed||Garden \ Pool||Living Room + Bedroom||2 + 1|
|Two-bedroom Suite||3||105[2 23]||Bed King Size + 2 Single beds||Pool||Living room + 2 bedrooms||4 + 2|
|GRAND TAMARIND SUITE||1||105||bed King Size + 2 single beds||pool||access to the pool, living room + 2 bedrooms||4 + 2|
Equipment of numbers
Rooms Furnished with wooden furniture under nut, decorated in European style. Light walls, the floors are lined with light gray large ceramic tiles. In the bathroom, the floor and walls are lined with light tiles under marble.
Each room has:
- separate bathroom (except Superior, Deluxe rooms);
- air conditioner;
- satellite TV;
- CD/DVD player (except Superior);
- safe with combination lock;
- minibar ($);
- kitchenette (in Suite);
- electric kettle/coffee maker;
- hair dryer;
- bathrobes, slippers 2 pairs (except Superior);
- room service: around the clock.
- room cleaning;
- changing towels (towels are best folded on the floor);
- delivery of tea, coffee, sugar in bags, shower gel, soap, shampoo, toilet paper;
- Delivery of bottled drinking water (1 liter per person).
Bed linen is changed every 3 days. The bed linen is snow-white, made of high-quality cotton. The mattresses are thick, orthopedic, very comfortable, as are the pillows. According to reviews, the rooms are quiet, with good soundproofing. Plumbing works perfectly, with hot water there are no interruptions. The water pressure is strong, the water goes into the sewer well, there are no blockages.
Cost of living per day per person
Approximate cost of living per day for 1 person. in rooms of different categories is shown in the table:
|room type||Superior Room||Deluxe Room||Premier Room||Premier Pool Access||One-bedroom Suite||Two-bedroom Suite||Grand Tamarind Suite|
The price includes:
- payment for accommodation;
- city tax (1%);
- VAT (7%);
- resort fee (1%);
- Service charge (10%).
Patong Lodge Hotel 3* offers buffet breakfast like most hotels in Phuket. The main restaurant serves scrambled eggs, pancakes, sausages, yogurt, muesli in the morning. Be sure to serve watermelon, pineapple, melon, mango, papaya, cut into small slices.
Good selection of pastries, very tasty. In addition, there are dried fruits, corn and chocolate flakes. Coffee from a coffee machine, surprisingly tasty, milk, sugar, honey are served with it. Dishes are constantly updated, you do not have to wait.
Tourists usually book a room with breakfast. If the hotel was booked without meals, you can pay for breakfast on the spot, at a price of 250 THB per day for 1 person. Here you can also order lunch and dinner, à la carte service, pre-order.
Prices are not much different from the average prices in city cafes.
Everything is always delicious, from fresh ingredients. There is a diet menu (on request). The a la carte Ocean View Restaurant offers free Wi-Fi, Thai and international cuisines. In addition, there are 2 a la carte restaurants and 3 bars for drinks and light snacks.
Order of residence
When going to Thailand, it is necessary to familiarize yourself with the rules of conduct in the kingdom, which prohibit:
- Insulting the king (in Thailand, the king is equated with a deity, insulting him is punishable by up to 15 years in prison). Even a crumpled, torn, or discarded national banknote with the image of the king can be punished.
- Touching a Thai's head. It is considered as a serious insult, not even a pat on the head of a child.
- Getting naked on the beach. Nudist beaches are prohibited by the law of the kingdom.
- Smoking on the beaches. Smoking on the beaches and in general in Thailand is allowed only in designated areas. The violator faces a fine of up to 100 thousand THB, or imprisonment for up to a year.
All owners of quadcopters and drones must register their aircraft with the Royal National Broadcasting Commission. This law was adopted in October 2017. A violator of the law faces a fine of 100,000 baht (approximately 3,000 US dollars) or 5 years in prison.
Not allowed to be exported from Thailand:
- Buddha figurines/images taller than 13 cm;
- items made of tortoise shell and ivory;
- shells and corals found on the beach, as well as bought in souvenir shops.
Violation of these prohibitions is punishable by a fine of 1,300 baht or up to 3 years in prison. Upon check-in, each guest will be charged a $50 deposit upon check-in, which is returned upon check-out.
Check-in at the hotel starts at 14.00. When checking in, you need to present a passport and a voucher (booking confirmation), sometimes you need to show a bank card with which payment was made.
Hotel guests are required to abide by the standard rules binding on hotels worldwide:
- respect the right of other guests to rest, observe silence from 23.00 to 07.00;
- treat hotel staff with respect;
- treat hotel property with care, use all infrastructure and equipment strictly for their intended purpose;
- do not abuse alcohol;
- smoking only in designated areas;
- when leaving the room, turn off the water taps, close the windows and the balcony door, turn off all electrical appliances, TV;
- keep all valuables, money, documents in a safe. The hotel is not responsible for their loss;
- observe fire safety regulations;
- in case of breakage / damage to hotel property, pay for the damage caused to the hotel;
- pay for services included in the list of paid services in a timely manner;
- in case of delay in departure, or departure before the agreed time, notify the registration service no later than 24 hours;
- in case of illness (discovering symptoms) of an infectious disease, consult a doctor, agree to hospitalization, if necessary.
It is prohibited to:
- keep animals, birds, amphibians, reptiles in the room;
- make fires on the territory of the hotel complex, start firecrackers;
- keep flammable, explosive substances, poisonous mixtures in the room;
- smoking in the room;
- use electric heaters;
- hand over room keys to unauthorized persons;
- Keep a firearm in the room;
- to leave strangers in the room during your absence.
Check-out is until 12.00. You should notify the registration service about your departure in the evening. When vacating the room, you need to invite an employee of the registration service, who will check the safety of the property according to the inventory.
In case of damage to property, pay the damage according to the bill presented. An unpaid bill can cause serious problems when checking in for a flight at the airport.
If check-out is delayed until 18.00 pm, at the discretion of the administration, the guest may be required to pay 0.5 days of accommodation. In case of a delay later than 18.00, you will need to pay for the whole day of accommodation.
When choosing a tariff with payment at the hotel, payment is made in cash in the national currency of Thailand, Thai Batha - THB, or MasterCard bank card, Visa, Diners Club, American Express.
Entertainment and leisure for adults
Sandy urban beach Kalim is across the road. The beach is not very comfortable for swimming, there are stones, often there are big waves, which makes bathing unsafe. Therefore, many tourists prefer to go to Patong Beach, the distance to which is approximately 2 km, but the road in some places is not packed, which creates certain inconvenience.
Left-sided movement, there are no traffic lights, before transitions, transport does not slow down, so the transition across the road can be unsafe. The easiest way is to take advantage of the transfer, which is organized from the hotel 3-4 times a day and delivers passengers to the center of Patong Beach, to Bangla Road Street.
can be reached on Tuk Tuka (local taxi), it will cost about 200 baht. The beach towel is issued at the reception's rack, if necessary, it can be replaced with clean. Lost towels are fined in size 390 baht. The complex has a sun terrace.
On the beach under the guidance of experienced Thai instructors, you can do (for a fee) beloved water sports:
- Banana riding;
- Water skiing.
The spa offers:
- Thai massage;
- wraps (marine algae, chocolate, clay).
The conference room is equipped with everything necessary for organizing and holding business meetings and seminars. Patong is called the entertainment center and the capital of Phuket parties. Mostly youth companies are going to relax mainly, seeking noisy passions, new acquaintances, a variety of impressions.
Total 200 m separate the hotel from the busy street Bangla Road, noisy, lively, always crowded. For lovers of noisy entertainment here, Hundreds of GO-Go bars, nightclubs, restaurants, where you can see the dancing on Pilon, performed by flexible slender secret. There is a lot of strange on the street, extravagantly dressed young men and girls. This is a favorite place of transsexual walks.
Alcohol is proposed in pleasure places, which is uncharacteristic for Thailand.
Imported alcohol in Thailand is very expensive. Tourists try to bring local, authentic rum from Thailand. You can buy it in 7-Eleven and Chapi stores. The price per bottle of Roma with a volume of 750 ml is 200 baht.
In walking distance there is a night market, a massage salon. Massage and spa salons are located every 200-300 m. The offered types of massage with prices are displayed on large billboards in front of the salons. Prices may vary by 100 baht. Shoes are removed before entering. Here you can also experience what the famous Thai Fish-spa is (peeling with tiny live Garra Rufa fish).
Animation for children
There is no children's animation in the hotel, as well as adult animation.
For younger guests there are:
- children's pool;
- babysitting (upon request, $);
- children's menu in a restaurant;
- baby cot (on request);
- children's high chairs in restaurants.
Rest on the territory
On the territory of the hotel complex, you can comfortably and actively spend your leisure time without leaving it.
The hotel has:
- swimming pools;
- garden with benches and hammocks under palm trees;
- Sun terrace.
Patong Lodge Hotel 3* Phuket is located near the center of Patong, there are many interesting places nearby, where tourists like to drop by.
Total 6 min. walk to the Thai store Thairai Tailor, where you can sew to order high-quality clothes from the famous Egyptian cotton, cashmere suits of excellent quality. Patterns from the best Thai and European fashion designers are used.
There is also a souvenir shop where you can buy unique Thai souvenirs made of wood, coconut, Thai bencharong porcelain. A gift in the form of a photo frame made of elephant droppings, brought from Thailand, will be unusual. Among the sought-after products from Thailand are the famous handmade Thai silk, rattan paintings, cosmetics, toothpaste, coconut oil, tiger and snake balms.
Patong Boxing Stadium
At 1.7 km from the hotel is Patong Boxing Stadium, where you can become not only a spectator of Thai boxing (muay thai, free fight or fight of 8 limbs), but also place a bet. There is a bookmaker here. The spectacle is incredibly fascinating, popular with Thais, serious passions boil here. Europeans often become participants in the battles. Tickets cost from 1300 to 1800 baht.
How to book a room
You can book a hotel room:
- on the hotel website;
- by contacting a travel agency;
- on any of the hotel search and booking services.
There are many booking services. The most popular among Russians are Agoda and Booking. Agoda has a greater base of accommodation options in Southeast Asia, compared to Booking. Agoda interface is implemented in 38 languages. This service is recognized as the best placement website in 2008 and 2012. On Travelmole Web Awards Asia.
The advantage of Agoda is that, unlike Booking, it does not transmit bank card data to the hotel, and accepts payment itself. And then Agoda is responsible for the quality and completeness of the services provided by the hotel. If there are settling problems, Agoda can offer another variant of the settlement, sometimes even better reserved.
a step-by-step sequence of actions when booking a hotel at Agoda service:
- Go to the site;
- In the top menu, select the interface language (Russian flag icon);
- Choose currency (better book in dollars, the cost in rubles at the time of booking may be different from the one that it will take off from the card at the time of payment, as there is a binding to the dollar rate);
- In the open windows, enter the name of the resort, the date of check-in, departure, the category of guests (2 adults, family, group);
- Click "Search";
- The number of possible accommodations will be shown on the page called the resort;
- Check the dates and the number of guests;
- In the "Filters" string, select the desired from the drop-down lists;
- Especially carefully examine the list of filters under the "More" icon:
- Guest ratings (this indicator is more important than the hotel's star, as it reflects real tourist reviews that used the services of this facility) choose at least 8 points;
- Facilities for disabled guests (if there are disabled);
- Services (Mount "Breakfast included");
- Room Amenities (Choose a balcony / terrace);
- type of placement;
- Payment options (Mark "Free Cancel" for the Safety, if suddenly the trip becomes impossible);
- Payment method (carefully examine each, choose the desired);
- All parameters can be noted in the "Special Offers and Discounts" filter.
- Press "ready";
- View the dropped list of hotels;
- Select the one that will like most of all;
- The hotel page opens;
- view all hotel photos;
- carefully read the reviews;
- learn the description of the infrastructure offered services;
- View the location of the hotel on the map, distance to the beach;
- Pay attention to whether the hotel is not located on the mountain (this is important if guests have elderly or people with disabilities, as well as small children);
- Scroll to the page before the description of the numbers;
- View all numbers;
- By selecting the room you like, celebrate 2 beds (this is important if you go, for example, 2 elderly friends, or a mother with an adult son, when it is uncomfortable to stay on the same bed). It should be noted that in Thailand, 99% of the proposed standard 2-seater rooms are equipped with a King Size bed, which is why it is important to clarify at the reservation stage;
- Read the "Cancel Policy";
- If everything suits, click "Book Now";
- On the next page, enter the name, surname (Latin, as it is written in the passport);
- Enter the email address (a confirmation letter will come to it (voucher for settlement));
- Here you need to once again note the desired number of beds ;
- You can enter the arrival time in the hotel (in the case of early checks, it will be better if the hotel will be warned in advance);
- Press "Next Page";
- On the new page, enter the payment method, credit data \ debit card with which payment will be made;
- Click "Book and pay".
This booking is complete. A confirmation letter comes to the specified email box (voucher), which must be printed in 2 copies (in English). One copy will need to be present at the hotel during check-in. The second will be needed for the visa center, if the country requires a visa.
Hotel Address: 284/1 Prabaramee Road, Kathu, Patong, Phuket, Thailand, 106, 83150. Contact phone: 810 66 76 341 020. Patong Lodge Hotel 3 *, Hotel On the paradise island of Phuket in Thailand, welcoming meets the guests all year round.
The reviews are unanimously noted by purity, comfort, a homely cozy and peaceful setting, which has a home. Those who visited here dream again. Elderly people, families with young children and disabilities with disabilities are good to think and evaluate their strength before riding here.
Being located on a hill creates certain difficulties, because every day you need to go down and go up. Although the pool, sun terrace, wonderful cuisine, cool room allow you to spend all the time on the territory of the hotel without leaving its limits.
Video about Patong Lodge Hotel 3*
Video review about the rest in Patong Lodge Hotel:.