- Description of the hotel
- Location of the hotel and that in the vicinity
- infrastructure, beach and pool
- Number of rooms and room equipment
- Power concept, alcohol
- Wellness and therapeutic, cosmetology procedures
- Entertainment for adults Active and passive recreation
- Services for business
- Entertainment for children
- Tours and Prices
- Rules of entry and departure
- Hotel video
Holidays on Goa choose millions of tourists annually due to soft climates, golden sandy beaches, beautiful views of the ocean. Here, the choice of tourists are presented and luxury five-star hotels, and accommodation accommodation. One of these is the Majestic Beach Comforts 3 * hotel.
The hotel is among the top ten Goa hotels in the category of accommodation and breakfast. The hotel was opened in November 2015, the last restoration was conducted in 2019. The hotel positions itself as a mini-hotel, which is a good place for a quiet, family and beach holiday.
It is likely that his name is probably due to the fact that there is a majestic beach comfort. The hotel consists of 29 single-storey cottages that are hidden in the shade of palm trees by the sea.
Location of the hotel and that in the surrounding area
Majestic Beach Comforts 3 * (Goa) is a hotel located in the north of the resort village of Varka (South Coast Goa). It is in this part of the state that more clean, well-groomed beaches, famous for the Broad Coastline, are concentrated. Also a distinctive feature of the resort is the absence of a large number of tourists and beach traders in comparison with the northern part of the state.
Dubolim International Airport is 20 km away. 7 km from the hotel is Margao - the second largest city of the state of Goa.
Here there are many vintage Catholic churches, beautiful parks, where a variety of fairs, exhibitions, sales, one of the largest market markets, as well as many different shops are being held.
The city's markets present a wide variety of fresh vegetables, fruits and seafood. Local merchants love when the buyer is actively involved in the auction, so initially they can overtake the real cost of the goods several times.
Also in the vicinity of the hotel there are several other interesting places:
- Benaulim resort (about 2 km from the hotel) - small, quiet village with well-groomed streets and houses. It is chosen by tourists looking for a relaxing beach holiday. There are no noisy nightclubs, discos and bars on the beach. The resort is known for the variety of beautiful butterflies and the cleanliness of the golden sandy beach. It is wide enough, surrounded on all sides by coconut palms, and is relatively not crowded. From the beach you can see dolphins, which often swim close to the shore. In the northern part of Benaulim is the Church of the Holy Trinity. It is considered the youngest temple in the area, which was built in 2005. The church is made in the Art Nouveau style, has 2 symmetrical bell towers and a bright white facade. Its main shrine is the statue of the Mother of God Liberator.
- Church of Our Lady is located in Panaji (about 27 minutes walk from the hotel). The temple was built in 1619 in the Baroque style with elements of classical European architecture. The white building with golden altars is located on a hill, which offers a beautiful view of the city. Steps lead to the entrance to the temple, starting at the foot of the hill. Inside the church has a modest interior. The main altar is the altar of the Virgin. It is a Catholic active church. She works daily. Tourists are advised to visit the temple during major holidays, as they are celebrated here on a grand scale. The most grandiose is the celebration of the Day of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary. At this time, fairs are held in the district, where you can buy clothes and various things. A visit to the church will cost an adult tourist 10 rupees.
- Goa Chitra Ethnographic Museum is located 4.4 km from the hotel in Benalium village. It is a small complex where tools, utensils, tools of agrarian culture and lifestyle of the local population are collected. It presents a large collection of artifacts - more than 4 thousand. The museum was founded in 2010 by local artist Victor Gomez. For 20 years he has been collecting ancient household items, crafts, and tools. In the institution it is allowed to touch the exhibits with your hands, but it is forbidden to photograph them. The Indian Archaeological Authority named the museum the best contemporary museum in the country.
- The Sal River (about 9 km from the hotel) is the 3rd largest river in India, flows through South Goa. It is the only river in the world that flows from north to south. Not far from it is a small village, the locals of which are hospitable and invite tourists to go fishing with them. Also along the banks of the Sal is home to the popular Mobor Beach. It is a strip of land surrounded by water on three sides. Here tourists are greeted by picturesque landscapes and a unique flora.
- Sahakari is one of the 2 largest plantations in Goa where traditional Indian spices are grown. Spices are the hallmark of the country, so visiting the plantation is very popular among tourists. Visitors are introduced to the plants from which the main spices are produced - cardamom, black pepper, cinnamon, cloves, coriander and others. The grown vanilla is a special pride of the owners of the farm. Tourists will also be told how to properly use spices not only in cooking, but for various diseases and weight loss. Here, visitors are offered exotic entertainment - elephant riding. At the end of the tour, tourists can visit a cozy restaurant where they will be served a hot lunch seasoned with local spices.
Infrastructure, beach and swimming pool
Majestic Beach Comforts 3* (Goa):
- restaurant and bar;
- breakfast room;
- a beautiful garden;
- free parking;
- sun terrace;
- outdoor swimming pool (not heated, the area is 50 m2).
beach line. The distance to Varca Beach is 200 m. The beach is municipal (like all beaches in Goa), covered with white sand, has a convenient entrance to the water. There are showers and toilets here. Umbrellas, sun loungers and towels for hotel guests on the beach and by the pool are provided free of charge. Benalium Beach is 1.3 km from the hotel.
Rooms and equipment of the rooms
Guests at the hotel are accommodated in wooden cottages. Most of them are presented in the form of Deluxe rooms - there are 27 of them in the hotel. There are also 2 Royal Suite rooms. Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children.
For the convenience of guests, all rooms are equipped with:
- individual air conditioning and heater;
- Plasma TV with satellite TV;
- by phone;
- ceiling fans;
- a kettle and a set for making coffee and tea;
- minibar and safe;
- furniture (desk, wardrobe, double bed, clothes dryer);
- toiletries and cosmetics.
Also, each room has a private bathroom with a toilet, a balcony/terrace overlooking the garden. Upon request, a hairdryer, iron, ironing board, bathrobe and room slippers, as well as an extra bed (extra charge) are provided in the room.
Every day, 2 bottles (0.5 l) of drinking water are brought to the room free of charge.
Rooms are cleaned and linen changed daily. Additional services in the cottages are provided for a fee. The hotel does not have rooms equipped for people with disabilities.
The cost of a hotel room starts from 4 thousand rubles. The final price is affected by the length and period of stay.
The concept of food, alcohol
The three-star hotel Majestic Beach Comforts in Goa offers its guests free breakfasts, which are served buffet style.
Meals are served at Mood Alter Wine & Dine from 07:30 to 10:00.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of international and Indian cuisine. The restaurant also offers brunches, lunches, afternoon snacks and dinners for a fee. If desired, guests can sit in the outdoor dining area.
Alcohol is not included in the price. Tourists can sample alcoholic drinks and cocktails at the Under The Stars bar. Also on the territory of the hotel there is a cafe, which presents a wide variety of different varieties of tea and coffee, confectionery, pastries and snacks. The restaurant offers a children's menu. There is also a special children's buffet on site.
Majestic Beach Comforts 3* (Goa) - a hotel where guests are greeted by friendly and attentive staff.
To ensure maximum comfort during your stay, the hotel provides a variety of services, including:
- 24-hour front desk;
- currency exchange;
- Luggage storage;
- 24-hour security (the hotel also has security cameras);
- laundry, dry cleaning and ironing;
- individual and quick check-in and check-out service;
- transfer to and from the airport.
Some of these services are provided for a fee. You can check the cost directly with the hotel staff or by phone.
Health and medical, cosmetic procedures
The hotel has a massage room where various types of massage are performed. Guests can also visit the Cosmetology Cabinet, to do yoga, seek medical help. These services in the hotel are provided on a fee.
Adult entertainment. Options for active and passive recreation
Tourists who prefer active rest can swim in the pool, where there is an equipped area with a jacuzzi. For an additional fee in the hotel you can rent a car or bike, and explore the surroundings.
Lovers of a quiet pastime can take sunbathing on the equipped sun terrace, enjoy silence in the shade of the garden or organize a picnic - for this, the hotel provides a special playground.. Those who are accustomed to know the news, the hotel offers a fresh press. There is also free internet throughout the hotel.
The hotel hosts a variety of entertainment programs, there is a karaoke bar (visiting a paid).
There are no business centers and conference rooms for business meetings / negotiations. Here guests can use fax and copying services.
Entertainment for children
The hotel provides for accommodation with children of any age. The hotel does not have children's clubs and nanny services. For children, a special pool is equipped here, a playground. The restaurant for convenience has high children's chairs.
Tours and Prices
The SideVatorial Climate of Goa allows you to rest here almost all year round. The temperature of the water in the ocean is rarely lowered below +300C. Therefore, the cost of tours at different times of the year is approximately the same. However, in the summer months, you can save a little on the trip - the rain period begins in Goa.
In combination with a high temperature regime, stuffy weather is installed. Therefore, this period is a low season. New Year's trips to Goa are most popular. The cost of the tour in 7 days for two people costs about 100 thousand rubles.
Purchase a tour at the most favorable price can be 2 ways:
- earlier reservation. When buying a tour for 3-6 months. Before the start of the trip, you can save from 20 to 40% of the cost of the tour.
- Burning tours. Sometimes the tour can be purchased by 70% cheaper from the full cost of the voucher. The disadvantage of such an option is the limitations in time - the departure for rest can be set 2-3 days after purchasing the tour.
Rules of entry and departure
Settlement to the hotel is carried out from 13:00, and eviction - until 11:00. When registering, the tourist should make a document certifying the personality. You can pay for hotel accommodation in advance by bank transfer, or at check-in in cash (payment is accepted in local currency). Pets are not allowed in the hotel.
Information about the availability of rooms, their cost, features of staying at the hotel can be found at the following contacts of the hotel.
|Address||Emerald Palms Road, Near Regenta Beach Resort, Varca Beach, Varca, Goa 403721, India.|
|Phone||91 83800 50263|
The Majestic Beach Comforts 3* hotel in Goa is a good option for a budget holiday. It has a good location, comfortable, cozy rooms and a minimum set of services and entertainment that will help make your stay more comfortable.
Video about the hotel
Video review of the hotel Majestic Beach Comforts 3 *: