) The Iberostar Playa Alameda 5* hotel in Varadero (Cuba) is made in an exotic and tropical style and is located on the 1st coastline. The hotel is aimed at an adult audience and in its leisure program offers appropriate competitions, animations and entertainment shows.
The hotel was one of the last built in the Andalusian style in the city and is located in the middle of the Hicakos Natural Park, which stretches along the sea coast.
Playa Alameda 5* in Varadero is part of the Iberostar hotel group. Only persons over 16 years of age are allowed to stay at the hotel. The hotel was built in 2002, and in 2018 there was a major renovation of all buildings located on the territory of the hotel. The complex consists of the main building and 11 buildings in the form of bungalows.
There are no rooms in the main building, only the reception and other service points. Some employees speak Russian. Hotel guides offer vacationers to go on excursions to visit the sights of the city.
Most excursions include trips to the national parks of Varadero, visiting which tourists can see exotic landscapes, as well as rare animals and plants.
The hotel includes a private beach where diving lessons are held, it is possible to go sailing or snorkeling.
The hotel's restaurant serves a continental menu as well as seafood dishes. Guests can dine both in the building and on the seashore. The evening program invites guests to visit karaoke, a nightclub or an entertainment program. You can contact the hotel staff using the contact details:
|Phone||+1 305 774 9225 (Mon-Fri 7:00-17:00)|
The hotel has its own pages on facebook, twitter, youtube, pinterest, Instagram.
Location and surroundings
Iberostar Playa Alameda 5* in the city ofVaradero (province of Matanzas) is located on the 20-kilometer coastline of the Hicacos National Natural Park.
Distance from the hotel:
- the nearest airport is Juan Gualberto Gomez — 35 km (reach in 10 minutes);
- Jose Marti Intl Airport – 171 km;
- city center — 18 km (reach in 40 minutes);
- Plaza Americas shopping center - 11 km;
- sea line 200 m;
- The nearest hotels are Melia Peninsula Varadero and Paradisus Princesa Del Mar.
How to get there
The complex is located near one of the airports in Cuba.
Tourists can get to it in several ways:
- By car from Juan Gualberto airport Gomez. To do this, leave the airport and turn right onto the CN highway. To make the route more accurate, use the navigator. Then they cross the lagoon de Paso Malo across the bridge and continue along Autopista sur almost to the end of the street.
- By car from Jose Marti Intl. They also try to follow the path given by the navigator. They leave the territory of the airport and move to the left towards the settlement of Managua. Then they rebuild on the SS route and drive towards the city of Matanas. From here they switch to the CN highway, follow to the Juan Gualberto Gomez airport and continue along the route from the 1st point.
- Contact the hotel staff to order an airport-hotel transfer or from any convenient point in Cuba. The cost of a transfer or taxi should be checked with local organizations, as the price tag may change.
Accommodation conditions and prices
Iberostar Playa Alameda 5 * in Varadero provides 391 rooms for accommodation, including 4 rooms for the disabled, 303 2-bed rooms and 40 combined numbers. Each room has access to a balcony or terrace.
The view from the windows depends on the category of the room. There is also a tea table, TV, telephone, DVD player. Air conditioning and a minibar are available. The bathroom has a shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing board.
- Single room. The room has one double bed.
- Double room. Cost - from 9412 rubles. per day. Designed to accommodate 2 adults. The area of the room is 37 m².
- Double tropical room. Cost - from 9883 rubles. per day. The 43 m² rooms are located on the upper floors. The windows overlook the lush vegetation of the hotel area. The room has a king-size bed or two single beds. No more than 3 people per room are allowed.
- Double superior category. Cost - from 10071 rubles. per day. Updated rooms with an area of 43 m² have balconies overlooking gardens or hotel alleys. Rooms are located on the upper floors of the housings. The room has a king-size bed, or 2 single beds. Not more than 3 people in the room are allowed.
- Double rooms overlooking the pool. Cost - from 10353 rubles. per day. Not more than 3 people in the room are allowed. Rooms with an area of 37 m² are located in a special privileged package next to the public-use infrastructure. The hotel has 21 rooms overlooking the pool.
- Suite. Cost - from 10824 rubles. per day. Not more than 3 people in the room are allowed. Rooms with an area of 86 m² include the cost of cleaning the bed to bed to sleep, as well as meet the guests with a welcoming gift from the hotel.
- Friend Connected. Cost - from 20754 rubles. per day. Not more than 6 people are allowed in the room. The room with adjacent rooms with a total area of 86 m², each of which is equipped with a double bed of size King-size
The hotel has the "All Inclusive" Food Format, according to which the hotel's guests feed on In restaurants a la card or with a buffet.
On the territory of the hotel there are 2 free restaurants serving visitors on the buffet setting system:
- main restaurant Las Alamedas. Open for breakfasts from 7: 00-10: 00, for lunchs from 13: 00-15: 00 and for dinners from 18: 30-22: 00. Food is served in a buffet format, which presents dishes of local and European cuisine. There is also a dietary menu.
- Basic Restaurant Ranchon Playa. Provides hotel opportunities to have breakfast later - C10: 00-12: 30, as well as to eat in the afternoon - from 13: 00-16: 00.
Open 3 restaurants of Caribbean, Italian and European cuisine:
- Paid restaurants a la cards are serviced in the evening from 18: 30-22: 00.
- DON ALFREDO Italian cuisine restaurant.
- Romantico European cuisine restaurant.
- Bucanero Caribbean Cuisine Restaurant.
In each of these restaurants it is forbidden to smoke, the dress code system applies. The table is booking in advance.
Also in the hotel there are 7 points of bars serving guests at different times of the day and night:
- Laguna Azul provides snacks with 10: 00-19: 00 and works as a night restaurant from 23: 00-6: 00. The bar is located on the tower with a view of the entire territory of the hotel.
- Los Vitrales - Bar in the lobby zone, next to information and registration, works from 8: 00-01: 00. Guests can relax on the terrace overlooking the hotel area or get a job in the hotel's lobby. Here the Wi-Fi network works best than many guests use.
- La Olivia, operating in the disco zone, works 22: 30-2: 00. The bar serves refreshments and cocktails during the disco.
- Theater Bar is open in the entertainment zone from 19: 00-22: 00. The bar is located on the main square of the hotel area. Here guests are resting in the shade, enjoy the atmosphere and are located at the center of the hotel's entertainment life.
- Ranchon Bucanero Works from 10: 00-17: 00. Next to the beach area opened a colonial style bar, where you can order a cooling cocktail for removal.
- Bar Playa On the beach area open from 10: 00-18: 00.
- CIGAR BAR SANTIGO Works from 10: 00-00: 00. Here guests can try cigars and coffee in a colonial setting.
Some may be included in the rate of residence, while others require additional payment.
Services included in the rate of residence:
- Food in a common restaurant;
- the use of the bar;
- cleaning the number and change of linen;
- use of automotive parking;
- Exchange Para;
- visiting the pool;
- Games: Football, Mini Football, Basketball, Volleyball;
- Umbrellas and sun loungers.
Services provided for an additional fee:
- Power in the restaurant A-LA cards;
- Doctor services;
- Hairdresser, as well as an appeal to the beauty salon;
- Use the Internet;
- laundry services;
- car rental;
- Rental of premises, including conference hall;
- visits to the spa;
- visiting the sauna;
- Massage Cabinet;
- visiting the gym;
- Tennis Court and Tennis Inventory;
- Use the phone.
The hotel took care that guests could not have to leave the territory for a comfortable stay. There are entertainment zones, recreation areas, for meals.
- There is a garden with an allee next to the hotel, which takes 25,000 m².
- 3 restaurants a la card.
- 2 common restaurants.
- 7 bars and eateries.
- Conference room.
- Shops of souvenirs and gifts.
- The building of the evening show program and discos.
- Medical Center.
- SPA Center.
- 2 tennis courts.
- Universal sports ground.
- Beauty Salon.
The beach hotel is located on the 1st coastline. To go to the beach, the hotel guests pass through its territory. Entrance to the water is gentle. The coastal area is covered with smooth fine sand and takes 300 m in length and 12 wide.
The beach is not a private property of the hotel and is considered an urban feature, but the hotel's territory is fully equipped for a comfortable stay. Sun loungers and umbrellas give the hotel's staff free use. There is also an item for issuing beach towels.
The entertainment of vacationers is engaged in a group of animators, which consists of 28 people. Day animation implies sports and entertainment events. Evening program includes show showing and disco.
During the day, guests of the hotel can freely make a volleyball on the beach or on the site, play water polo, table tennis or darts. Also visit the gym, massage room or sauna.
For an additional fee, the hotel provides an opportunity to play tennis. The hotel has experienced instructors who conduct diving, sailing and kitesurfing lessons. In the evening, guests visit Karaoke, a nightclub or live music presentation.
The hotel is focused on guests older than 16 years.
Focusing on the age framework, a group of animators constitute an entertainment program. Master classes are carried out to make cocktails, dating games for lonely guests, spend night-party on the beach, organize romantic dinners, and also conduct mini carnavals.
Animators amounted to a special program for the health of the body and soul, in which guests can do yoga daily, sports, attend Latin dance lessons.
Calm holidays on site can be bored with guests. For such cases in the hotel's lobby there are guides that offer tourists to visit the nearest sign places. These can be natural, historical or cultural attractions.
Hotel guests can take advantage of this offer or try to visit the nearest sights independently:
- Jasone Natural Park. The park wears the name of the owner of the local plant, José Uturino, who planned to build a house in the same place. To date, this park is one of the favorite places of tourists, which is more like a botanical garden. A large collections of tropical plants are collected in the park, which grows only in this region. In the center of the park, an artificial lake was created, on which tourists make boats. During the walk, there are exotic animals and birds. Also on the territory of the park there are areas for entertainment and nutrition.
- Cayo Blanco Island. Tourists come to this island for the sake of a large zone of coral reefs covering themselves the northern part of the island. Here there is a picturesque beach with white sand and azure water. Tourists offer to try water sports or make a boat walk with a transparent bottom.
- Restaurant Barracuda Grill. One of the best restaurants in Cuba, in which seafood prepare. Tourists come here to try lobsters, lobster, shrimp and branded restaurant-barracuda dish. The restaurant often perform musicians with live music, and next to the same named diving center, in which lovers of immersion diving from all over the world seek to get.
- Monument Monument to Don Quixote. In Varadero, a monument to the literary character Don Kihot, who looks like a rider with a spear, and nearby his companion Sancho Poleso.
- Plaza Las Americas shopping center. One of the largest shopping centers in the city, where boutiques of famous Marco clothing, appliances stores, as well as souvenir departments are located.
Hotel Iberostar Playa Alameda 5 * in Varadero provides all the possibilities for its guests for a comfortable stay. Here guests can relax on the banks of the Caribbean, visit restaurants and entertainment programs, play sports, try local cuisine or just relax by the pool.
If desired, learn more about Cuban culture, tourists can purchase a sightseeing tour or go to inspect the nearest attractions on their own.
Video about the hotel Iberostar Playa Alameda 5 *
Video review of recreation at the Iberostar Playa Alameda: