- Hotel location
- How to get to the hotel
- Hotel infrastructure
- Services in the hotel
- Types of rooms in the hotel
- Equipment of the rooms
- The cost of living per day per person
- The concept of food
- Hotel policy
- Entertainment and leisure for adults
- Animation for children
- Rest on the territory
- Attractions near the hotel (name list, location, how to get there)
- How to book a room in
- Hotel video Calista Luxury Resort
Calista Luxury Resort 5 * is one of the best hotels in Turkey, as they say visitor reviews. The territory has everything you need - beautiful neat rooms with a complete set, high-speed uninterrupted wi-fi, all kinds of sports grounds, a private sandy beach, a court, bars, restaurants, discos and several equipped playgrounds.
Location of the hotel
Calista Luxury Resort 5 *, (you need to study the reviews before the trip to evaluate all the pros and cons of staying at the hotel) is located in one of the Turkish resorts Kadriye. You can get from Antalya Airport in half an hour (35 km).
The complex includes 7 buildings of 4 and 5 floors, where rooms are located. Also on the territory there are 12 two-story villas, including presidential and royal class rooms. The hotel was built in 2007 and has been fully functioning for 10 years.
Near the hotel there are several outdoor and indoor pools, including children's pools - warm and shallow, which guarantees safety. The staff treats guests with respect and care. The overall rating of visitors is 9.5 out of 10 points. Therefore, this institution is rightfully called one of the best places to relax on the Turkish coast.
Own sandy beach, 250 m long. Distance from the hotel – 100 m. The views from the room window depend on the location of the building or villa - pool, sea, beach, garden.
How to get to the hotel
Calista Luxury Resort 5 *, reviews of which are mostly positive, is located in Turkey, Belek region, Kadriye resort. You can get from Antalya Airport by taxi, bus or transfer from the hotel. This service is included for guests of the Royal, Presidential and Luxury rooms. You can also order a transportation service through the bla-bla-car mobile application.
on site there are:
- Amphitheater, which hosts various events, concerts;
- Laundry and dry cleaning (for an additional fee);
- Medpunkt and a doctor who provides services for an additional cost;
- 7 restaurants with various cuisines in the world, 1 - vegetarian, 3 snack bar with snacks and 8 bars;
- Currency exchange item (which allows you to change money to residents of any countries);
- Free parking;
- paid car rental;
- Computer room.
On the day of arrival, each guest receives a presentation from an apple and wine institutions.
The establishment works in 2 main concepts:
- Standard in which the range of services includes:
- three meals in the restaurant and lunch at Garden Snack and Turca Snack;
- Daily cleaning of rooms (Tips are welcome);
- Waterpark and volleyball / basketball sites;
- Hot water around the clock, jacuzzi in rooms;
- Yoga, aerobics, gymnastics;
- Cinema, discos on site;
- Installation in children's chairs. Swings, baths, pools, beds (on request).
In addition to compulsory services to the standard of the concept, you can order an additional paid service: car rental, dry cleaning, doctor, photographer, nanny for a child, tennis lessons and water polo, room decoration for events and photo shoots.
- VIP is offered for guests of the King, Presidential and VIP series Villa Leo. Services:
- Butler works in standard mode for guests VIP -Class (if the service is not included in the ticket, it can be ordered at an additional cost);
- three-time meals with feeding in the room (in the restaurant - optional);
- meeting at the airport (by agreement);
- Sports, Tennis, Bowling, Billiards;
- Rent a laptop;
You can additionally order services:
- Car rental;
- dry cleaning;
- Additional food and beverages from bars and restaurants;
- Court lighting in the dark;
- nanny for children and animators for children and adult holidays;
- scenery and decoration zones for weddings, birthdays, photo shoots.
Views at the hotel
Calista Luxury Resort 5 *, reviews about which they talk about his luxuriousness, has many rooms with different equipment.
Types of Rooms:
|Type of Number||Description|
|King Suite||The Royal Room at the hotel is only 1, in the size of 240 m², with a capacity of 4 people. This is a huge chic room in which there is everything you need for a royal holiday - Jacuzzi, butler services, a kitchen, separate luggage rooms, a dressing room, a dining table for 12 persons.|
|Superior Villa||These are spacious 8-seater numbers that are fenced with an extraneous eye in the garden. Tourists expect elegant rooms with cabinets, jacuzzi, table, chic bedrooms.|
|CORNER SUITE||18 4-bed rooms overlooking the garden and pool. Located on each floor in 1 number. Additional service - installation of baby beds on request.|
|Presidential Suite||in the hotel 2 presidential numbers of 160 kV. meter. Capacity - 2 people. The placement of young children is negotiated individually. Privileges are the services of the butler (folding of things, room service and outside). Additionally, you can order the service accompanying in excursions.|
|Duplex Family||These are family rooms for 4 people. Spacious bunk rooms with total quadrature 80 m. Bathrooms, beds, TVs on each floor.|
|Superior Room SEA View||These are medium numbers with a maximum capacity of 3 people. Quantity - 502, of which there are 6 rooms intended for people with disabilities.|
|VIP Villa LEO||A separate villa of 1500 m² is designed for 18 people. It is fenced with a separate courtyard and garden. Villa Leo services include all hotel privileges - VIP concept, butler, individual service, etc.|
|TWIN VILLA||10 4-seater rooms in 2 floors. On the second floor of the bedroom, and on the first - terrace and pool - everything you need for a comfortable and high-quality rest.|
All rooms are equipped in a standard Calista Luxury Resort 5* style:
- air conditioners;
- carpeting, marble in some rooms;
- personal hygiene items (soap, shampoo, comb, toothbrush, cotton pads, nail file, bags, wipes, bath salt);
- chairs, tables, poufs;
- small household appliances (coffee makers, iron, hair dryer, electric kettle, floor scales).
All rooms are equipped with a modern “smart home” system, there is internet everywhere, balconies, all rooms have fresh flowers (can be removed at the request of the guest). For safety, smoke detectors are installed everywhere, so smoking is allowed only in specially designated areas.
Superior rooms on several floors have terraces, jacuzzis, swimming pools (in individual villas), LCD TVs, storage rooms, hangers, orthopedic bedding. For small children, there is all the necessary equipment - strollers, pots, beds, swings, which can be additionally ordered if necessary.
The cost of living per day per person
You can book a hotel room for at least 5 days (an invariable rule of the establishment). The cost of living varies depending on the time of year and period. The exact prices can be found on the Internet on the official website or from the tour operator, because often the tour includes not only accommodation, but also a round-trip flight.
Approximate prices for the Calista Luxury Resort hotel:
- if you order a flight for a month for 2 adults for 7 days and 7 nights will cost an average of 150 thousand rubles;
- daily price of an improved double room from 20,000 rubles per night;
- Villa Leo, with a capacity of up to 18 people, costs 500 thousand rubles per day.
To find out the current prices, it is recommended to contact the tour operator, which may also affect the price of accommodation. The cost of rooms in a five-star hotel is rather high, but they are justified by the level and quality of service. Many travel agencies provide last-minute tours that will cost less.
The concept of food
Calista Luxury Resort 5* Reviews describe from the positive side. The concept of food here is A'la carte All Inclusive. This is an all-inclusive system, which implies a mandatory three meals a day in restaurants or in rooms (in some rooms there is a breakfast, lunch and dinner service in the room).
The a la carte system allows you to eat at one of the several restaurants located on the territory of the hotel.
There are 7 of them:
- Sakura A'la Carte is an Asian restaurant with exotic cuisine. There is a VIP room for business negotiations and festive events.
- Turca A’la Carte – traditional Turkish and Ottoman cuisine;
- More A’la Carte where you can taste a variety of Mediterranean dishes.
- La Carne A'la Carte - South American restaurant on the territory of a Turkish hotel.
- Bellum - a restaurant of gourmet dishes of world and directly Turkish cuisine.
1 restaurant is for people on a diet. It also offers vegetarian dishes. When booking a hotel for vegetarians, you need to specify the nutritional features in the application.
There are also several snack bars on the territory where you can have a bite to eat during the day or order snacks to your room or to the beach. It is paid separately and is not included in the total price.
The rules of staying at the hotel
The hotel has its own rules that must be followed:
- check-in is made daily in the first half of the day until 14.00;
- check-out is made before 12.00;
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
Staff are not responsible for personal belongings (metal safes are available in the rooms for safekeeping). Employees speak English, Russian, Portuguese, French.
Entertainment and leisure for adults
Calista Luxury Resort 5 * is a hotel where you can find a lot of entertainment. Reviews say that everyone has fun here - both children and adults. There are many sports grounds for volleyball, bocce, basketball, aerobics, tennis, mini-football.
For guests on the territory there are recreation areas:
- on the territory of the hotel, as well as in almost all rooms;
- hammam - a Turkish bath, which every guest can go to (unlike the Russian bath, there is less humidity and air temperature);
- a gym, which has modern high-quality exercise equipment to maintain physical fitness even when not resting;
- slot machines for gamblers;
- Massage can be booked in the room (additional charge).
Animation for children
For children on site, entertainment is also enough:
- Open-air pool is designed for the smallest His depth is 30 cm. The second pool indoor and heated.
- There is a mini-club of Calhippo Kids Club, which includes a range of entertainment: playgrounds, cartoons cinema, toilets, game rooms, recreation rooms, food order.
- The pools and the children's club are working animators, disguised favorite heroes and entertain children.
- For children from 4 years there are educational circles.
- Board games, puzzles, movies and cartoons.
- For kids from 8 years, family competitions, relay and contests are held.
- There is a Teen Community for teenagers 13-17 years, which hosts daily events, discos and other entertainment that will help the guys make friends and entertain.
For children from 12 years in New Year's holidays there are discounts for festive programs. On New Year's Eve in restaurants it is possible to order a separate children's table in another hall with animators, which will allow adult to relax fully.
For children from 1 year, you can hire a nanny, which will sit with the child until the parents are resting or traveling on an excursion. The cost of 20-30 euro / hour. Only experienced women who have medical and pedagogical education work nanny.
Rest in the territory
In addition to the set of privileges and services provided in the standard set of numbers, there are 7 restaurants, bars, Disco, saunas, massages, beauty salons, slot machines, swimming pools. All these entertainment is available to each guest. In the evenings there are concerts and events, discos with live music. In the VIP rooms, the hairdresser service, the photographer, culinary can be ordered in the room.
On the territory there is a water park and 5 water slides in 5 open-air pools (free of charge). Sun loungers and canopies can be taken for free, their rent is included in the hotel's stay. There are 1 indoor heated pool, which can be used in the cold time.
Attractions near the hotel (list of titles, location, how to get there)
From the hotel there are regular excursions to local attractions.
Tourists are often visited by the following places:
- The Land of Legends Theme Park is a huge and relatively young amusement and recreation park. Located in Belek. During the parking lot, one of the leaders of the world famous circus Cirque du Soleil participated. Inside a lot of entertainment: water park with more than 40 rides and 70 slides, cinema, theater, many restaurants, stores of famous brands.
- G. Perger, located 30 km from the hotel. Ruins, Roman gates, fragments of decorations that existed BC, Marble street Arkadian, Amphitheater, where gladiatorial battles were held - all this can be seen by visiting the excursion. There you can go on your own or on the hotel reception desk Order Excursion where the trained historian guide will tell many interesting facts.
- Minaret Kesik (Antalya) is geographically located near the ruins of the church of St. Peter. This structure of another 2nd century has been seriously damaged, but it does not prevent him from being a landmark and attracting tourists. As the minaret building does not function, but it is possible to see the ruins by passing 30 km from the hotel towards Antalya.
- Caleach is the most ancient part of Antalya (old city). It was a Roman city, which in time became part of the Ottoman Empire. Maze, ruins, port, Roman harbor, who were previously attracted Turkish Antalya, you can see there.
How to book a room in the hotel
Book a place in the hotel in a few ways. The first and most common - through the Booking site, where you can fully order tickets for the flight and reservation. You can also contact any travel bureau. Often, at the height of the season, there are promotions and discounts for guests.
The hotel takes all Visa, Maestro, MasterCard cards, American Express, UnionPay. He reserves the right to order the hotel to block the necessary amount on the client's account. If ordering to do through a travel agency, then armor and payment are engaged in agents that the tourist pays in any convenient way.
- Address : Turkey, Belek, Tasliburun MEVKII 19805.
- Phones : +90 242 710 01 01, +90 242 710 01 10.
- Official site : Calista_Com_TR.
Calista Luxury Resort 5 * is a hotel for the whole family located in Belek (30 km from Antalya Airport). Reviews can be read on sites, they are mostly positive, because the hotel's leadership and staff work for people.
Registration of Articles: Lozinsky Oleg
Video about Hotel Calista Luxury Resort
Review Hotel Calista Luxury Resort: